Care-free Holidays in the Tyrolean Alps
- The health & safety of all here at the alpine holiday apartments Hochzillertal – our dear guests, workers, and our family – is our primary concern. Our accommodation luckily is situated in the heart of the ski- and hiking resort Hochzillertal, far away from any mass-tourism. Additionally, our location allows guests to access the ski- and hiking area without any human contact. There is no need to catch a bus or travel by car.
- As we are located directly in the ski resort, guests can choose off-peak times to go out on the slopes. If it is busy, you can simply go have a relax & snack at your holiday home directly on the slopes.
- All our holiday flats include private entrances, keeping any involuntary contact between guests to an absolute minimum.
- We ask our guests to please ensure their own health before coming. COVID-19 tests are available for free in Austria – ensuring safety for all.
Updated Cancellation Policy
We are all currently living through uncertain times. We at the Hochzillertal holiday flats want to make sure your holiday is care-free from the very start. That also entails the planning & booking process. To ensure our guests can plan their holiday with peace of mind, we have updated our cancellation policy according to the current situation.
Cancellation charge only applies in the 4 weeks before arrival:
- 3 weeks before arrival: 50%
- 2 weeks before arrival: 70%
- 1 week before arrival: 90%
- no-show or early departure: 100%
In case of unforeseen closures due to governmental preventative health measures, border closings, or unacceptable circumstances related to COVID-19, the pandemic law covers cancellation costs to ensure health & safety of all in Austria.
We also recommend the travel cancellation insurance including COVID-19 coverage by the Europäischen Reiseversicherung travel insurance.